The Value of CAMPS
CAMPS is an association of manufacturers, supply chain partners, professional service providers and affiliates (government, education, and non-profit organizations), all who share common interests to drive innovation, provide supply chain development, and collectively find 21 st Century workforce solutions.
Promoting Washington State Manufacturing Excellence
We are a nonprofit membership organization representing small and medium sized manufacturing (SMM) businesses working together through strategic partnerships.
The value of a CAMPS membership lies in the power associated with being part of a network of manufacturers, supply chain partners, business advisors, and strategic partners, all working together.
There is Strength in Collaboration and Numbers
Is CAMPS for Your Company?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you will find your membership in CAMPS to be of great value to you.
- Are you interested in having access to the latest innovations, technologies, and new market opportunities?
- Are you interested in learning how the region’s small and medium manufacturers (SMM) have found value in working together to strengthen their supply chain capabilities and offerings?
- Do you see value in locating high value resources that have been tested and valued by other manufacturers?
- Do you see value in accessing condensed, crisp, and relevant Advanced Manufacturing information?
- Do you want to connect with other successful manufacturing leaders in the region?